An NemLevering delivery begins at a pickup location and ends at given destination. To get started, open your app.
1. Select a desired vehicle at the bottom of the screen.
2. Set your pickup location using one of these methods:
- move the and navigate the pin on a desired location.
- type the exact address or select the address from search results
3. Tap "Set Destination" and enter the location where you would like your cargo to be delivered. This must be done before booking a vehicle. Similar to entering your location, street addresses and location names can be used.
4. Tap "Book" at the bottom right of your screen.
5. You will get an estimate price of your delivery, to accept or decline.**
6. Wait for a driver to accept your request.
7. Once accepted, you can see your driver's location on your map, along with an ETA. Your app will notify you about one minute before your driver arrives.
8. In cases where no drivers are available, you will be forwarded to a chat, where we'll be able to assist with scheduling your delivery.
Make sure you’re at the exact pickup location. To help you identify your driver, your app displays your driver’s name, vehicle make and model, and license plate number. Tap this info to access options to contact your driver by text or phone call.
9. When your driver arrives, it's good practice to confirm each other's names and discuss the route you will take.
10. Once you arrive at your location, make sure you have all your belongings before leaving the vehicle. After your driver ends the delivery, your payment account will be charged automatically and and a receipt will be emailed to you.